Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bubbly & Babble

Move over E-Trade Baby. We've got Bath-y Hour at hour house.

Maximillian James. 9 months. 6 teeth. 4 bath toys. 2 bottle of suds (of the Aveeno variety). 1 "nanny" scottie-dog carefully observing the ordeal. 0 tolerance for bedtime.

And...action!!!


Got your washcloth! (What do you "sink" of that, Mom?!)


Hey - can we get some toys here? Maybe some bubbly? (Bubbles, that is. Aveeno -- straight up.)


That's more like it. Got some cleanup to do wtih my washcloth ... gotta get to those toes.


Pwooooh!!! (Making my "phhhwooh" sounds.) I'm so funny! Seriously. Move over Tosh.0. I'm  your succession plan.


Hey - did you hear the one about Bubbles? (Ha! I've got a million of them!) Guys, seriously, can we get some more toys. More bubbly? Turn up the heat a little in here, maybe? Just a tad?

DONE!!!! O.K. Enough of this business. What's next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment